Position your organization as a leader and influencer.
Your presence at the Mpact Transit + Community conference means visibility for your organization. Connect with the full range of stakeholders involved in transit, multimodal and new technology options and related land-use policy and development. Reach leaders who directly influence purchasing decisions.
Phoenix, Arizona, November 5-8, 2023
Register by June 16 for maximum visibility as a sponsor and for best rates as an exhibitor! Thanks to the sponsors and exhibitors already on board - see below.
Tamar Shapiro, CEO, Mpact: Mobility, Community, Possibility
Mark McLaren, ASLA, Senior Vice President, HDRInc.com
Maureen Savage, Event Manager
Who Attends the Mpact Transit + Community Conference?
Local, regional, national and international stakeholders involved in building more equitable and resilient communities, including:
- transit and multimodal planners
- city, county, regional & state government staff
- nonprofit and community leaders
- elected officials
- advocates & community- based organizations
- developers and financial institutions
- transit agencies
- transit-oriented development (TOD) managers
- new mobility and
- transportation engineers. architects & urban
- communications & engagement professionals
- foundation officers
Early Sponsors for Mpact Transit + Community 2023